As an employee owned company the health of our TVF family – customers, employees, and partners – is our highest priority. TVF has been monitoring the impact of the COVID-19/Coronavirus closely and we’d like to provide you with a breakdown of the impact and actions we’re taking to keep you informed.
TVF Employees and Operations
- TVF’s operations continue to run un-interrupted. We want to assure you our Sales, Customer Service, Fulfillment, and Finance departments will continue to operate normally.
- This means your Sales, Customer Service team, and everyone else will be available to speak with you as usual.
- The majority of our team members will be working from home and we’re limiting all non-essential travel. We will review this situation daily and let you know if anything changes.
- Although we have a strong stock position throughout our product line, we encourage you to contact your Sales Consultant if you have any questions regarding your specific needs.
- Overall, production from China is experiencing delays of 2 to 4 weeks due to the government-sanctioned quarantines that took place for workers returning to factories. As of this week, the majority of factories are back online at near full capacity.
- If the situation worsens, we will send out further notices and each Sales Consultant will work individually with their clients with any specific concerns.
- There is no immediate impact on costs, but we will continue to monitor and communicate any supply shortages or delays that may be impacting supply chain costs.
Please reach out to your Sales Consultant or Customer Service Specialist if you have any urgent needs so we can begin planning for shipments and minimize delays. We will continue to monitor these trends on all fronts and keep you informed. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. As valued customers we want to wish you good health and safety during this time.