TVF and Roland present a comprehensive 6-part webinar series focusing on fabric fundamentals for Dye Sublimation printing. Experts explore a wide range of topics including fabric constructions, testing requirements, and printing techniques. TVF’s Mike Sanders and Roland’s Lily Hunter dive into some of the most challenging aspects of dye sublimation printing and participants will come away understanding how fabrics impact the digital printing process. Whether you’re interested in signage, apparel, or home furnishings, this webinar series will take your business to the next level.
Included Videos in the Series:
- Fabrics 101 – What You Need to Know About Digital Fabrics and Why
- Fabrics 101 – An In-Depth Look at Fabrics and Constructions
- Fabrics 101 – Testing, Storing, and Handling Fabrics
- Fabrics 101 – Dye Sublimation Process: Calender Heat Press
- Fabrics 101 – Dye Sublimation Process: Profiles, Inks, Paper
- Fabrics 101 – Dye Sublimation Process: Techniques and Applications
Watch the series here.